Saturday, February 19, 2011

more old photos

looking through photos is a lot of fun.

this evening i was looking for some prints for our new york wall (to go with our empire state building art piece), and i stumbled across some folders with old photos. again.



Daniel was the cutest baby ever. As evidenced here:

003


Me, on the other hand, not so much. See here:

082



Daniel was a pretty stylish kid back in the day:

011


I was apparently not yet in touch with fashion:

088




Anyway, on to some other photos..


Look at how young I looked here:

112

No wonder people used to tell Daniel I was under age. Re: homeless dude in downtown fredericksburg one sunday afternoon.



Some other photos I wanted to share today:


139

Me in TX with a TX margarita.


161

Kristen, me, and Bonnie at dinner waiting for Billy to come back from Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment