Monday, February 28, 2011

21. A picture of something you wish you could forget


This may not be that big of a deal..but it is something I wish I could forget. My first speeding ticket. This happened years ago. Ugh, it was awful. I was literally a block away from my apartment. I shouldn't have even been out like I was. I was supposed to run to a friend's to check on their pets while they were away, and then come back home. So, I wasn't even properly dressed. I had on clothes, but I definitely wasn't dressed the way I would have normally been. I was in such a hurry to get back home I didn't even realize how fast I was driving, I was on a mission. That's when I got pulled over and it was awful. He gave me the ticket like it was no big deal, but it was a big deal to me. It was also a good lesson to make sure you are properly dressed/made up no matter where you go, because you never know what can happen.

I ended up getting a slap on the wrist in court, but it was still very embarrassing. I learned my lesson for sure. I wish I could forget it..

No comments:

Post a Comment