Thursday, February 24, 2011

17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

IMG_9104

New York City.

I always wanted to go but was always afraid. I don't know why I was afraid, I just was.

We always talked about going, and then last fall we mentioned it again and then both decided then and there to just go for it. We celebrated our second wedding anniversary in NYC.

It opened my eyes to so many things. I'm no longer afraid to travel to new places and see big things. I can't wait to see the world.

Before NY, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had heard so many different things about it. You never really know what it's like unless you have actually been there. And now that I have, I can truly say that I love it. I know we were only there for a short time, but I definitely felt like I needed to be there. I think it has a magical way of making some people really fall in love with it.

Lots more trips to that place in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment