Friday, February 4, 2011

Cook's Illustrated prints..

Okay..so a few entries back I mentioned how I wanted to frame some of my favorite Cook's Illustrated prints and hang them in the kitchen. Well, I did it!


I framed 4 and hung them up so far. They are cute. The backs of the Cook's Illustrated magazines always have such awesome prints.


Here are mine all framed and hanging:

IMG_9976


IMG_9968


IMG_9974


IMG_9973



Also, we hung up some other pieces around the place. Above the couch we have this (and I have 2 big frames to hang up next to it with 2 big prints of some of our NYC photos):


IMG_9969


Along the stairs we have a wall full of framed family photos. On the opposite wall along the stairs we have started a wedding wall and I have added this:

IMG_9977

(We have other frames up on the wedding wall, which I'll share later.) My sister Natalie gave the frame to us this past Christmas and I wasn't sure what to do with it. I recently figured out it would be great for our wedding wall. Thanks Natalie!


And this is hanging on the wall above Bob's tank:

IMG_9979


I'll share some photos of the family wall and more of the wedding wall later.

1 comment: