Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts




1- I have a twin brother who is a US marine. We're obviously fraternal, but people still ask if we can feel each others' pain. No.

2- I could read and spell words by the age of 4. I remember the first book I ever read, and the first word I ever spelled on my own.

3- I love my job, especially the historic house my office is in. The people I work with are wonderful and the people I help every day make it that much more enjoyable.

4- I'm actually very good at singing. Most people that know me have no idea. I have an amazing ability to recognize notes and start naming pieces/songs they are in. It's really easy for me to make up new tunes, too.

5- My husband and I understand each other more than most people understand anyone. Probably more than most people understand anything.

6- I have never had beautiful long nails, and I have only had one real manicure my entire life. I'm not sad about it.

7- My ears are not pierced and never will be. And that's fine.

8- I have two crowns on my head (two hair parts). It's actually not cool at all.

9- My eyes are green and I love them.

10- One day I want to visit the Greek Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment