Monday, February 14, 2011

6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day




I would love to trade places with the Pioneer Woman one day (aka Ree Drummond). She's a totally normal person who has an awesome blog and I just can't get enough of her website! I met her last Spring with my cousin Lora at her cookbook signing in Fairfax. She is so funny and nice and her recipes and stories are great.

It'd be neat to trade places for just one day, just to see what it's like on the ranch, and of course to cook something up and bake something in that amazing kitchen! I'm sure her life is hectic on the regular, and now that she's famous, it's going to be even more hectic. Reese Witherspoon is supposedly going to play her in the upcoming film version of her romance book. Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment