Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dr. Wily through the years

Looks like we may be able to bring Dr. Wily home sometime tomorrow. There is more to the story since I last blogged, maybe I will post that later. For now I will just say that the past several days have been a whirlwind and I have felt very lost. Some might find it pathetic or think I am exaggerating, but I have never loved an animal this much before and I was not ready to let him go. The doctors have done everything that needs to be done at this point and he is recovering beautifully. We love him so much. We visited with him today and he was so happy to see us; seeing him so happy almost made me forget how awful the last few days have been.

Since he's still not home tonight, I thought I'd look through some of his photos. Here are some photos of Dr. Wily through the years.

wokeupagain



licky



IMG_0080

n25505836_33641673_8582

92606 009


IMG_4251

IMG_7398



Dr. Wily and Bob

1 comment: