Thursday, September 9, 2010

What I'm Loving..

Today I'm loving my grandparents, and Daniel's grandparents.



Last night I was taking random photos around home and took some photos of the frame shelf I have. We used these photos on our memory mantle at our wedding. Only Daniel's grandmothers were at our wedding, so it was nice to have the photos there to remind us of those who could not be with us.

My maternal grandparents:




My paternal grandparents:



Daniel's maternal grandparents:



Daniel's paternal grandparents:



These photos are all very touching to me and looking at them makes me really happy. Without these 8 wonderful beautiful people, neither Daniel nor myself would be here today. Thanks be with all of them and I hope they know that they never leave my thoughts.

1 comment: