Friday, October 15, 2010

Spices!

I love spices.

IMG_8272


I really love Penzeys Spices. http://www.penzeys.com/
They have every sort of spice you could ever imagine. Walking into the store is amazing-the smell is so good. It really inspires you to cook, too. They also have all sorts of awesome gift sets..so the next wedding we go to, we'll be bringing a spice set from Penzeys with us!

We went last on Saturday when Jackie was visiting with us. She got us the greek seasoning spice, so I am looking forward to cooking with that one. Daniel also picked out some minty hot chocolate mix but I'm not usually a big fan of hot chocolate..I'm sure he will love it though.

There is one in Richmond-in Carytown. It was there a few years ago and then moved near Libbie/Grove area, but it's back in Carytown now.

If you're ever in the area, you must go to Penzeys.

2 comments: