Friday, October 15, 2010

My Chicken Chili

Last night's dinner was my chicken chili. We wanted something hearty and warm for dinner since it's been dreary and rainy here this week. This was perfect!

IMG_8261

I had some white chicken chili mix, so I cooked a few (thin & cubed) chicken breasts. We added water, the chili mix, a can of great northern (white) beans, a can of black beans, and a can of mexicorn (corn with some red pepper). Once it boiled, we covered it and reduced the heat & simmered for about 10 minutes. Served topped with cheese.

IMG_8275

It was so delicious and easy to make. We cooked it together. Daniel cubed the chicken and helped wash the dishes while I measured out what we needed/opened the cans, etc. Easy! Only really a one person job but cooking is so much more fun with someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment