Monday, October 18, 2010

My purchases from the J.Crew sale

This weekend I managed to get back over to the J.Crew regional warehouse sale before it ended. I went with my friend Anna. We spent a good amount of time digging through everything and just tossing things in our bags. Once we were done, we dumped everything out and made decisions on what we actually wanted, and made final inspections on everything. I ended up with 1 coat, 2 dresses, and 1 pair of shoes. A little treat to myself, all for an awesome deal.

IMG_8300
Red coat..it's 100% wool and really comfy. Lots of pockets on it, too. I love it!


IMG_8302
Brown dress

IMG_8301
Black dress (the same as the brown one)

IMG_8296
Cute shoes..such a steal. They are really comfortable too!


So glad I went to the warehouse sale.

1 comment: