Friday, April 22, 2011

S

S is for Sweets.


Sweet cake pops. SO MANY cake pops.

I have been whipping up cake pops so fast lately..so many people have been placing orders and I love it!


Here are some of the orders I have done this past month:


Several VCU themed pops were ordered: (devil's food cake with vanilla frosting)
IMG_0528

They had these Rams on them that I made, for the occasion:
IMG_0480

These were ordered for a family birthday party: (yellow cake with vanilla frosting)
birthday balloon cake pops order #5


4 dozen of these were ordered for a huge 50th birthday party: (lemon cake with lemon frosting and yellow cake with chocolate frosting)
IMG_0772

Here is the same order bagged up:
IMG_0775

I made these for Earth Day to take to the office:
IMG_0780


And these are for Spring/Easter:
spring/easter cake pops


I love putting bunches of them in small mason jars and giving to people, and/or displaying them like a bouquet in the jar. They are so colorful and cute. Tons of fun to make! I love giving them to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment