Friday, April 8, 2011

C

C is for cupcakes.

I love cupcakes. Not so much eating them, but looking at them. They are cute. Okay, maybe I love eating them too, but I can resist them. I can't resist taking photos of them, though.

See what I mean here:


IMG_0595


IMG_6141


IMG_9749


IMG_8247


IMG_6126


IMG_9357



magnolia bakery cupcakes


Recently I have been making (and selling) Cake Pops..but cupcakes are just so cute and the possibilities are endless. Cupcakes will always be a favorite for me. Whenever I see a cupcake shoppe, I always have to take a peek just to see what their cute cupcakes look like.

My favorite cupcake is chocolate with vanilla buttercream frosting. Pearl's in Richmond makes the best cupcakes, in my opinion, and they have a delicious "black and white" cupcake. It's the best and the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment