Friday, April 15, 2011

J

J is for Joy.

and things that make me happy.


cake pops for a birthday girl order #5

Making cake pops for people. People love these and they look so sweet wrapped up like little bouquets.


IMG_0424

Dr. Wily and his little sleepy face. How can anyone be sad when such a cute creature like this exists in the world?


IMG_0120

Vintage pyrex..especially fridgies. They are perfect for making gift size quick breads!


IMG_0047

Memories from our wedding. Such a happy day.


IMG_0317

My christmas cactus. I should take some new photos of it because it has been growing. That makes me happy.

IMG_9775

Cool & fun DIY projects. We have a lot of projects going on right now and I can't wait to reveal them here on my blog.


IMG_2159

The beach. Any beach.


IMG_2143

and animals. all kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment