Thursday, July 8, 2010

What I'm Loving..

This week has been hectic..returning home from FL after a busy family weekend/4th of July holiday..still packing and getting ready to move..and other things..but I am still going to share what I'm loving right now:




My Nanowrimo 2009 novel. I wrote it in November 2009 for National Novel writing month, and I passed the goal of 50,000 words. I finally ordered my free proof copy of my novel the other day and I got it today! It's crazy that it's actually in physical form! I'm a novelist! :)



Our new home! We just signed the lease and got the keys today, and my husband carried me over the threshold. It's our first new place as a married couple together. Our old apartment we have been living in since before we were married..we have a lot of memories there, including when Daniel proposed to me there and bringing home Dr. Wily (our cat).




Isn't it funny how the old bathroom and the new bathroom are the same layout? I love it! :)




That brings me to Dr. Wily. He is the coolest cat ever-and he is turning 5 on July 10th!! I can't believe our little kitty is already 5 years old. I remember when we rescued him and how he clung onto my shoulders as I carried him while we brought him home. He was so cute and tiny back then, and he's still cute! He's just precious and I am so glad he is a part of our lives.


I'm also loving the weather! We had a little bit of rain an hour or so ago, but it's gone now. We needed the rain for sure, but the sun is shining and it's in the 90's today (it's been in the 100's all week it seems), so it's really nice outside!

That's all for today..I'll post some more next week.

1 comment: