Monday, January 10, 2011

What I'm Loving..



Roman Holiday. It's another classic and I can probably watch this over and over again without getting tired of it. Two of my favorite actors (especially Gregory Peck), and it's such a cute fun movie.




This lemon paradise lotion by Victoria's Secret. It's an older one, and it's on their big sale right now. It's lemon sugar and vanilla and it smells so good. Much better for you than actual lemon sugar and vanilla cupcakes.




I also love this set from Sephora by Philosophy, called Sweet on you. It's sort of like candy hearts but smells better. The set I have has the 3in1 soap/lotion/shampoo, the lipgloss, and the lotion. Perfect for February!




I also love our ion record player. Daniel got it several years ago and lately we've been using it to play some of our old records. It's fun and I love the sound from a record player-something about it sounds so much more real to me. Okay quality wise it's different, but it's just a cool feeling to hear records playing the way they should be played. Don't get me wrong, I love mp3s, but records are physical. I love that.




And as ashamed I am to admit it, I really love John Mayer live. He keeps popping up on my pandora mix and he's just great.




DMB's album Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King..I am really loving these songs, especially You & Me.

2 comments:

  1. I love Roman Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute record player.....I'm actually taking my record player into work tomorrow and seeing if my engineers can fix it for me. :D

    ReplyDelete