Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Plans

Thinking about warmer weather is the best way to warm up this time of year..besides wearing coats/boots/scarves.

I am looking forward to getting back outside when the weather is right.


cliffs3

Fossil Beach is definitely a place we'll be heading to soon, regardless of the cold. Just need to wear the right things and we'll be fine. Gotta love galoshes!


IMG_8201

I also plan on going letterboxing for real this year. We found our first one last year (photo above), so I am looking forward to finding many more. I made my own stamp and carved a shark tooth design for it. I see lots of hikes and other adventures in the near future.




tent

This is one of my favorite photos of my nephew Joseph while camping. We went camping for July 4th 2009 with Fayth & Tom-it was a lot of fun. It was his first time camping so he had a blast. Now he is in the boy scouts and is really enjoying it. I hope to take him camping again this year some time.



IMG_7041

It'll also be nice to spend time at the beach. This photo is from Honeymoon Island in FL. I don't see FL in our plans this year but you never know.


IMG_2163


This photo is from Venice Beach in FL..LOVE that water.




I sadly can't remember the last time I was at VA beach (concerts don't count). I will definitely be hitting it up several times this year!


IMG_9922

There will also be a lot of time spent at the river here in Richmond. And places around town. I love this city.




Of course there will be a lot of time at the pool, too.



I also see lots of road trips, gatherings, and good times in the near future. Some graduations this year, reunions, birthday bashes, and more great stuff ahead.


Speaking of reunions..Daniel's 10 year high school reunion is this year. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment