Tuesday, August 31, 2010

11/15

Time to start seriously planning our anniversary. I have thought about it, but now that I have a better idea of things that are going on around that time, I can start seriously making plans. It falls on a Monday this year (11/15), and I have an exam that day for one of the "fun" classes I am taking for free this semester (I am taking 2 history courses this semester just for fun). There's no way to take the exam any other time, so I figured I can suck it up and deal with it.

I plan on taking that week off from work, and we'll go somewhere that weekend, get back in time for my exam, and then have the rest of the week to honor the occasion. It'll only be our second wedding anniversary, but it's weird to think that we have been friends for well over a decade now and "together" for 9.5 years. Time really does fly.

This is my husband Daniel:
Albrecht-091

On to the research..

1 comment:

  1. Time does fly by...I can't believe Nate and I have known each other for 12 years and that we're coming up on 10 wedding years. WOW! :)

    What are some of your ideas for your anniversary plans?

    ReplyDelete