Monday, August 16, 2010

Trash or Treasure?

Yesterday when I got home, I found a cart similar to this outside by the trash area.



Pathetic, I know..for finding it by the trash. Not that I am one to go digging around the trash, but I noticed this from where I parked my car. I walked over to it and it was in really good condition. So, I went inside and asked Daniel to help me bring it inside. I think one of our neighbors is moving out, because there were some other pieces of furniture and stuff out there too. The cart looked practically brand new. The only difference between this one and the one I actually have is the color of the wheels (the one I have has white wheels, photos to come). Before I brought it inside I cleaned it off and scrubbed it really good. We moved a couple of pieces around in our little nook area and now we have a new storage piece as well as a good size table top if we want to use it for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment