Thursday, August 5, 2010

What I'm Loving..

Lately I'm loving..


Six Feet Under. My all time favorite HBO show. This show ran from 2001-2005. I remember how sad I was when it was all over with. I really got into the show when I was in my first apartment on my own. After Daniel and I moved in together, that's pretty close to when the show ended though..I was so sad to see it go. I loved all of the characters on the show and it was just so powerful, yet funny..not really sure how to put it all in words. Anyway, it was a great show. A few years back I ended up with the series box set and I am so glad that we have it. And recently I just started watching it all over again while I set up things in the new place. I just finished season 1 again, and the other night I was ready to put it all away for good because the show can be pretty sad..but I've got to finish watching the rest of the seasons now since I started over again.
If you haven't watched Six Feet Under, you should. and if you like Michael C Hall like I do, or Peter Krause (like I do), then you'll like the show. Lauren Ambrose is awesome too. So, yeah. The 2 soundtracks are great too. PJ Harvey, the Dandy Warhols, Sia, Radiohead, Interpol, the Arcade Fire..yeah. So many good ones.


that's all for now. will post more later.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to get into Six Feet Under :)

    ReplyDelete