Friday, May 27, 2011

My cheery little cherry tomato plant

I have a cheery little cherry tomato plant! I am so happy about it. I got it over a month ago and planted it in a big pot and it has been getting a ton of sunshine on our back steps. Before I got it, my dad told me everything to do to ensure it would flourish. I got it a little early and took a chance (because I was really excited about planting/growing one), but it was still a little early and there were still a few threats of frost..risky!

IMG_1101


Here is my cherry tomato plant on May 7th (3 weeks ago tomorrow). There were already tiny little yellow blossoms on it then.

IMG_1026


and here it is just over a week ago:

IMG_1078


See this cute little cherry tomato peeking out??

IMG_1077



Look at my plant now (this was this morning):

IMG_1097


And check out these guys!

IMG_1099

and these!

IMG_1100


I can't wait until they turn red!

No comments:

Post a Comment