Monday, May 16, 2011

Y

Y is for Yard Sale.



This Saturday is the big yard sale in my MIL's neighborhood. I am taking a fun class that morning with my sister and friends, but Daniel is going to participate in the yard sale for us.

I will say that every yard sale we prepare for, it seems like we are getting rid of a lot of stuff. I will say again that this year we are getting rid of a lot of stuff. I don't know how this stuff accumulates, but it just does..not sure why we were holding onto the stuff we are going to sell.

There are a lot of a books and movies, though. And recently we have been buying movies from thrift stores for $1 or less and dropping them back off when we are done (instead of always red-boxing them...hah). Now we're just adding those movies to the yard sale pile. Someone else can appreciate it while we make a buck off of it at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment