Monday, May 16, 2011

X

X is for X. As in 10.

This Thursday marks 10 years of the start of my relationship with Daniel. It's hard to believe that we've spent the last decade together, but then again not so hard since it feels like my soul has known him forever.

Here are some cutesy signs I found on pinterest that remind me of him and our 10 year relationship:





Source: etsy.com via Trace on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Abbie on Pinterest




And this is the transcript from a very very sweet letter that the late George Carlin wrote to his wife, that I just had to share here:

SALLYBURGER, If you took THE NUMBER OF SUB-ATOMIC PARTICLES IN THE UNIVERSE and multiplied that number times itself THAT MANY TIMES; and then added the total number of MICRO-SECONDS since the beginning of time, times itself; and then added 803—you would STILL have only the tiniest fraction of A BILLION-BILLIONTH PER CENT of the amount of love I HAVE FOR YOU. Love, your candle partner, the romantic Mr Carlin, your eternal flame.



Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment