Monday, March 14, 2011

What I'm Loving...





Eos lip gloss smooth sphere, in summer fruit. I love that it's a sphere and it's a lot easier to find in my bag (the color of the ball helps, for sure). The moisture lasts for a really long time, and it's organic and gluten free (not that I'm making all of my products organic or gluten free, but it's cool!). It's 100% natural, includes vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil. It's great!





Hint essence water. The blackberry flavored one. Comes in a 16 oz. bottle..it's all water. Nothing else. With a little tiny hint of blackberry. No sugar, no calories, no nonsense. It tastes like water, but there's that little surprising and subtle hint of blackberries. I love it. I am all for drinking water now, but this definitely kicks it up a little..because plain old water can just be so boring sometimes. It is pricey, so I won't be buying it much, but it's so very very good.







I love ulta nail lacquers. The top color is called 'set the nude' and the bottom one is called 'starstruck.' Starstruck is glittery, and it really helps my nails grow stronger when I wear it. Set the nude is like a grayish taupe color..it's neat and I really like it.




I'm also loving Justin's maple almond butter. It's all natural; the only ingredients are dry roasted almonds, maple sugar, organic palm fruit oil, and sea salt. The best part is..it's sold in little individual packets so you can grab and go, instead of lugging around the whole jar or having to pack it up separately. It's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment