Friday, March 4, 2011

26. A picture of something that means a lot to you

IMG_9801

My college diploma (the bottom one in the gold frame). It means a lot to me because I value education so much and am so glad that I was able to experience those years in college. I plan on eventually getting my master's degree but I am still working things out with that (trying to figure out which program to do and maybe take some graduate level classes as a non degree student before I decide on a program). I didn't really enjoy high school all that much-it was just something we all had to go through. But college was great-I have no complaints. There were some hard classes of course, but I loved pretty much everything about it.

It's hard to believe that this year marks 5 years since graduating college. I am so fortunate that I was able to experience college and earn my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment