Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Inventory Time!

This needs to be updated..


It's time to take inventory of my pyrex and other glass pieces! My cabinet is just about finished, but before I start putting any pyrex on it for display, I want to make sure I list everything that I have. This will help me stay away from duplicating pieces as well as help others keep track of what I am searching for, if they just so happen to be out & about and spot some pyrex!

I plan on putting this into a spread sheet, with more specifics, just for myself. Crazy, huh?

Pyrex:

2 spring blossom small round casseroles with lids (size?)
1 verde larger round casserole with lid
1 spring blossom (white) medium round casserole, no lid
1 autumn harvest medium round casserole, no lid
1 bright green oval casserole, no lid
1 white spring blossom oval casserole lid-fits on the green oval casserole perfectly
1 butterfly gold cinderella bowl (size?)
1 small old orchard round casserole dish with lid
1 smaller old orchard round casserole dish with lid

404's:
1 old orchard bowl
1 primary yellow bowl
1 primary green bowl

403's:
1 primary green (turquoise) bowl
1 primary yellow bowl
1 autumn harvest (red) bowl
1 autumn harvest (orange) bowl

402's:
1 verde square bowl
1 old orchard bowl
1 autumn harvest (orange) bowl

401's:
1 blue primary bowl
1 autumn harvest (orange) bowl
1 orange bowl
1 woodland bowl

Other:

Glasbake w/ green flowers-2 different sized small casseroles, no lids
1 Nature's Bounty small casserole, no lid
1 milkglass bubble bowl
1 large white sunbeam bowl
1 white glasbake divided casserole, no lid
1 small orange rind bowl
1 milkglass sea shell bowl
1 strawberry glasbake mug
1 apple glasbake mug
1 virginia glasbake mug
1 zinnia glasbake mug
1 green design loaf pan dish
1 vegetable design loaf pan dish

No comments:

Post a Comment