Thursday, June 24, 2010

What I'm Loving..

This week I'm loving a few special things.



There's nothing better than ice cold water. Especially on the hot days we've been having here lately. I love a good ice water.



Ellwood Thompson's..it's a local natural market near where we live, and although I don't really shop there, they are a great place to go to if you are looking for something specific that only a natural market would have. Yesterday I stopped by to get a gift for a friend, and I also grabbed lunch while I was there. I got the turkey & swiss sandwich wrap-it was so good!



Yesterday with my lunch I also picked up a sparkling clementine Izze drink..these things are so good. I used to love the apple flavor, but the clemntine one is my all-time fav. It really hit the spot yesterday! All natural ingredients, only fruit juice & sparkling water. No refined sugars, preservatives, or artificial flavors.



Summer skirts. They are cute and stylish.



With all of the time I have been spending outside and at the pool lately, I have been getting a lot of sun. So, one of my new bffs is Banana Boat sport, spf 30. Haven't gotten sunburned yet and I love it!



I am also really loving PB & J's lately, on wheat bread w/ strawberry jelly. They are so easy to make, easy to eat (as long as you don't use too much jelly), and they are very inexpensive. Pack one or 2 and take 'em to the pool and you're all set!



Dave Matthews Band-in 26 more days I'll be seeing them live in VA Beach with Juan David. We are both really thrilled about it! :D

That's all for this week. Come back next Thursday to find out what I'm loving then!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Definitely drinking tons of water right now with all this heat. Jealous you're getting to see DMB!

    ReplyDelete